Monday, December 24, 2018

Favorite Christmas Cards Through The Years

 I have been on the Design Team for Technique Junkies  for a long time. I was on the Design Team when Pat Huntoon published a newsletter several years ago.  I have been on the Design Team for Technique Junkies Stamps since Pat  Huntoon bought the company. And I am still on that Design Team, and I plan to be for as long as she wants me and I can do the work of designing cards for her. 

Since this is a very busy of the year, I know I am busy, and I am sure you are as well  So I thought on this Monday Christmas Eve Day I would share with you  nine of my personal favorite Christmas cards made with Technique Junkies Stamps.  They have all been shared on my blog before.  Please enjoy!


Here the links for these stamps:
Country Church

Gifts of Christmas

Peace on Earth Dove

Stars Are Brightly Shining

Vintage Star

Star Stream

Fir Forest

Night City Panel

Snowflakes, Set of 9

And did you know there is a sale gong on on the Technique Junkies Stamps Web Store: Stamps for 25 cents? YUP! Technique Junkies is in the middle of inventory here at the Technique Junkies Web store, and we have way too many stamps in our warehouse -- and Pat Huntoon put a few hundred on sale! There are two categories: Cling Mounted, and Unmounted. Some stamps have never been on the website before! Many of the stamps are discounted well over 50%. Take a look! You could take home some good loot for a $10.00 bill! 

This sale is only good until these discounted stamps are going, going, gone!!!

Remembering to use my discount code of TJ10Judy will save you 10% off of your total order.  

I hope you have a wonderfully Merry Christmas with your family.  And just perhaps, you will get some "toys" and that you will have a chance to get just a wee bit inky!

Merry Christmas!
Judy Jackson

No comments: