Thursday, December 27, 2018

Turn On the Light!


It is always strange to me that when you take a picture of a card, it doesn't come out in the right colors.   I took several pictures and it still wasn't right!  So you will just have to believe me that the upper TJ Shimmering Bliss color is Mindaro and it is Yellow. And the light blue is sprayed heavily with Mindaro!  And it IS yellow. And the bow matches it perfectly!  The blue is Shimmering Bliss Ocean Depth.

The Technique Junkies stamps I used are:
Big Flourish
French Text  and
Turn On the Light.

The text inside the light bulb is heat embossed in detail black embossing powder.

Please look at the Cling Mounted Stamps Mega Clearance Sale on the Technique Junkies Web Store page.  And if you can use the unmounted stamps (however you do that)  then look at  the Unmounted Stamps Mega Clearance Sale page.  You will find some great deals!

And you can use my discount code for most things - TJ10 Judy

Have a great day, and I hope you have a chance to get inky!

Judy Jackson


No comments: