Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Music


This is an unusual colored Christmas card.  I used Technique Junkies Stamps Violin Collage   and Music Opens the Soul.  Shimmering Bliss Sprays Ocean Depth and Thulian Pink to color all parts of this card.  My last piece of this rainbow ribbon to tie it all together. 

My verse on the inside also has music  as a theme as I wish my friends a Merry Christmas. 

Stamps for 25 cents? YUP! Technique Junkies is in the middle of inventory here at the Technique Junkies Web store, and we have way too many stamps in our warehouse -- and I put a few hundred on sale! There are two categories: Cling Mounted, and Unmounted. Some stamps have never been on the website before! Many of the stamps are discounted well over 50%. Take a look! You could take home some good loot for a $10.00 bill! 
Unmounted Stamps Clearance: 
http://techniquejunkies.com/unmounted-stamps-mega-clearance/ 
Cling Mounted Stamps Clearance: http://techniquejunkies.com/cling-mounted-stamps-mega-clearance/

This sale is only good until these discounted stamps are going, going, gone!!!

Using my discount code TJ10Judy saves you 10% on your total order.


Have a marvelous day and take some time to get inky!

Judy Jackson


No comments: