Saturday, May 11, 2019

Because I Said So!


I don't know about you, but my mother and father said these types of things a lot.  And I am sure I said quite a few of them as well.  When I first saw this new Technique Junkies release of Because I Said  So stamp I thought of the Technique Junkies stamp Hat Ladies

I opted to only use the one lady of the two on the stamp.  I paper pieced her dress and hat.  A string of pears are the buttons on her dress, and tiny sequins are her ear rings.  I fussy cut the lady and adhered her to the top layer of the focal image.  The Because I Said So image was stamped a piece of white card stock sprayed with Distress Chalk Inks sprays.  

There is a free stamp with a $30.00 purchase (before taxes and shipping).  The free stamp is called Make A Wish.  It is not available purchase in May.  


And if you use my code  TJ10Judy you will get 10% off!   😻


Have a tremendous day!  And get inky!!

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a fabulous card, Judy. The old woman is perfect on this background.