Monday, May 20, 2019

Ruffle Your Feathers??


I used the very cute Ruffle Your Feathers from the Technique Junkies May Stamp release.  The rooster was colored with  my Copic markers.  I added a few sequin type embellishments to the focal image.

The background paper was created from a piece  of  8x8 inch paper  commercially available  from a "big box store."  I sprayed several colors of Distress Chalk ink sprays. I have learned that spraying over some type of background paper gives you a more interesting look than just spraying over plain white card stock.  At least I liked it better.  Then I used several stencils here and there over the sprays.  I used Lace Doily Stencil, Wispy Vines Stencil,  and an Art Anthology Stencil called Dot Matrix. 

Then I added ink here and there to the Technique Junkies French Text.  I stamped the randomly inked areas here and there on the background. 

The burlap ribbon is really straight, I just have a hard time take an absolutely straight picture!


Pat Huntoon is offering this very fun stamp for free!  The Make a Wish stamp is free with a $30 purchase (before taxes) - this cannot be purchased in May, it’s only available as free with purchase.

Have a wonderful day -- and make some time to get inky!!








No comments: