Saturday, May 18, 2019

Life in Full Color!



I used Copic markers to color in the feather in image stamped with the Technique Junkies Live in Color stamp.  The background and the  top layer on the card are created with Color Burst .  I created this card in Florida and I am writing this post in Pennsylvania so I have no idea exactly which Color Burst I used.

There is a free stamp with a $30.00 purchase (before taxes and shipping).  The free stamp is called Make A Wish.  It is not available purchase in May.  


And if you use my code  TJ10Judy you will get 10% off!   😻


Have a tremendous day! 😊 And get inky!!

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

Goodness, you are traveling the East coast! I really like that card and have just started to use my Brushos, after owning them for about a year now. I think I'm going to have fun with them at my retreat this coming week. I can see greens and blues and yellows and pinks in your card, so I'm going to try those colors for sure. Thanks for some inspiration. ;>}