Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Define Success!


I modified a "sketch" layout for this card.  I don't even remember where I saw this layout.Various background papers and layering complete the background. 

I heat embossed the Technique Junkies Stamps Define Success and then die cut it with a scalloped circle die.  Sponging and layering  and a bit of bling complete the card.

The greeting is a terrific way to say Congratulations on your graduation, your promotion,  new job, retirement, or something else worth saying Hooray for you!

There is a free stamp with a $30.00 purchase (before taxes and shipping).  The free stamp is called Make A Wish.  It is not available purchase in May.  


And if you use my code  TJ10Judy you will get 10% off!   😻


Have a happy day!  😉  And get inky!!

3 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh my gosh!!! This card is tremendously beautiful. I like to use this sketch too. It really packs a punch.

Connie Fossenier said...

Lovely card Judy and always appreciate your scriptures




Lisa :) said...

Fabulous card!!!