Monday, May 27, 2019

Success!!

Success is a wonderful thing -- especially after you have worked  very hard to accomplish something difficult.    Learning to play the violin and do it well would be a great success!  I used Technique Junkies Violin Collage   and  Define Success to create this card.

I used A Colorful Life Stencils and Technique Junkies Shimmering Bliss Spray to create the backgrounds used on this card.

There is a free stamp with a $30.00 purchase (before taxes and shipping).  The free stamp is called Make A Wish.  It is not available purchase in May.  


And if you use my code  TJ10Judy you will get 10% off!   😻


Have a tremendous day! 😊 And get inky!!

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful background. I played the violin from grade 4 to 12 and played in the highschool orchestra. A little known tidbit about myself.