Monday, January 4, 2021

January Love - 2 Cards

Today I am sharing 2 Valentines I made for some of my grandchildren  - I have 8!  I am using the new Valentine Heart Border to create my cards for my grandchildren.  So you see this border stamp from time to time this month.    I used markers on the heart border.  I had the stamp in my stamping platform  and it made it easy to assembly line fashion stamp the border on every panel for the fronts of the cards.  I was also able to add more ink and stamp over the image in exactly the same place until I was satisfied with the stamped image.

For the above card I also used Life Complete.  For the card below I used Love Harlequin for the background.  I also used Life Complete for the focal greeting.  It is bordered by red glitter paper.  

Technique Junkies has a lot of Valentine stamps.  Many are good for grandchildren and many are good for the "love of your life."  So if you have not begun your Valentines - please take a look!  

 Now, please remember you can get 25% off if you want all of the new January stamps and you can click on this link to see that! But if your budget is such you can't get them all, choose your favorites and be sure to buy them through January 8 and you will get an automatic 15% off! Then you can gain another 10% off by using the code TJ10Judy.

Have a great day, and be sure to take some time and get inky!!





1 comment:

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Judy! I love the harlequin panel! It’s a perfect background for these pretty sentiments! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!