Friday, January 15, 2021

Paris Watercolor ~~Love

I used Paris Winter Watercolors -- except I made it Spring because I totally dislike winter.   I also used You Are Extraordinary.  And I watercolored the image as suggested.  Except I used a sponge to add the new beautiful spring leaves to the trees.  The verse was stamped on vellum and heat embossed.  The vellum was attached with adhesive from my Xyron machines.

This Valentine was created with Valentine Heart Border and  Love Heart.   I used a border scrap from a previous die cut.  

Please remember you can 10% off of your total order using the code TJ10Judy.  


And have you seen all of the new January stamps in one place for Technique Junkies?  And did you know if  you love them all and want to have them all, you can get an automatic  25% discount.  So if you Gotta Have It ALL click this blue hyperlink!

Have a great day, and be sure to take some time and get inky!!

 



 

No comments: