Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Somewhere Else!!

I used Snow Somewhere Else and colored the sign  with my Copic  markers.  I started with a blue card stock for the scene.  I used a sticky note to create the horizon line.  I used the Ink Blending brushes to add color to the water.   I used the Cloud Edger Stencil to create clouds on the blue background with the same Ink Blending brushes .   I tore pieces of yellow card stock    and used a slightly darker ink and inked up sections of the Travel Documents background stamp to create the "sand." 

My next card to share with you uses no new January stamps.    I used stamps from the Valentine Section of Technique Junkies.     I used Love Overlay, scraps from the various diec uts I did for other cards.  One is from Love Heart.   The red glitter heart i s a die cut as is the word love i9n a heart.  

Technique Junkies has a wide variety of Valentine stamps for various people.   Have you started your Valentines?  Please look here to see Technique Junkies Valentine stamps.  There is something for nearly every one!

Have you seen all of the new January stamps in one place for Technique Junkies?  And did you know if  you love them all and want to have them all, you can get an automatic  25% discount.  So if you Gotta Have It ALL click this blue hyperlink!

And you can get another 10% off of your order by using the code TJ10Judy?  



Have a great day, and be sure to take some time and get inky!!


 

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Judy! The first card had me enlarging the photo to check out each layer...great job! And the second card is just SO pretty! Love them both, thanks for sharing!