Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Winter's Butterfly and Love

When you read this I am on my way to my winter home in Florida.    I am writing this now from Pennsylvania.  I do not enjoy winter.  I enjoy spring and summer.  

For the card I used Skating which I stamped with Versamark first, then a dark teal dye based ink, thewn Versamark one last time.  I used a stamping platform to ensure inking in the exact same place every time.  I covered it with  clear embossing powder and heat set.  The verse is from Snowflakes, Set of 9, and I used snowflakes around the verse from the same set.  

My next card is a Valentine for one of my grandchildren.   I used  Valentine Heart Border in my stamping platform and colored it with markers.  I used a die cut heart over a heart that was stamped and die cut in a heart shape.  The word heart was stamped with Love Heart.   It is already in a heart shape but I die cut with a heat die that would fit under the squiggle die.  

Please remember you can 10% off of your total order using the code TJ10Judy.  And you have through January 8 to get the automatic 15% percent discount on the new January stamps

Do you want them all -  click here to get 25% percent off of all of the January stamps!  What a deal!  There is a $6.99 shipping charge for the Gotta Have It All Bundle.





And have you seen all of the new January stamps in one place for Technique Junkies?  And did you know if  you love them all and want to have them all, you can get an automatic  25% discount.  So if you Gotta Have It ALL click this blue hyperlink!

Have a great day, and be sure to take some time and get inky!!

 

 

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very nice, Judy. I love the sentiment you placed with the skates, and I love the design of the bigger heart on your second.