Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Fun and Fabulous New Stamps for February




I have been stamping a long time - approximately 28 years!!  That is a long time.  I have collected stamps from companies and a wide variety of stamps.  That includes birthday stamps.  But do I want MORE birthday stamps?  I sure do.  And the Technique Junkies Stamps February release solves that wish.  A whole collection of birthday stamps - how wonderful!!  And you can see them all here.  

And all of the TJ February release stamps are 15% off through February 8.  Don't let that sneak up on you and lose out on that awesome sale!  



My first card today uses the new stamp  Slimline Candles  and Hooray!  The verse is heat embossed with black ink and clear embossing powder.  Slimline candles were stamped  with Memento ink and colored with Copic markers.  


 
My next card uses Ribbon Celebration and Kisses and Wishes. The ribbons are colored with Copic markers and I applied ink with blending brushes around the verse which was heat embossed with black ink and clear embossing powder.  I used the colors from the ribbons. 





Judy Jackson - You are here
Please watch this scheduled video on You Tube: Tracy Shultz
And if you have decided you cannot bear without owning them all this month, here is the Gotta Have It All link!! What a tremendous savings.


There is the above sale price, and there is the 15% automatic sale price, and saving 10% off anything else that is not currently on sale. Great deals for you!

Have a wonderful day and get inky!!






 

No comments: