Monday, February 21, 2022

Not Old


I used Sparkling Celebration for the background image.  I inked it up with Versamark ink all over.  Then I used dye based markers coloring the various star bursts with different colors.  Then I reinked it all with Versamark ink.  Then I dipped the panel into clear embossing powder and heat set it all.    I have two Versamark ink pads.  One is very dirty and is used for techniques such as this one.  Then the other one is totally clean and I ONLY use it on stamps that are truly clean from any residual ink left on stamps.  Then I used Inside Out: Young at Heart for the outside and the inside verses.  

  And did you know Technique Junkies has a sizable collection of Birthday Stamps?  Use my special code to get 10% of those (unless they are from the February release) -- TJ10Judy.  This is a good month to gain several birthday stamps for your collection!


And if you have decided you cannot bear without owning them all this month, here is the Gotta Have It All link!! What a tremendous savings.


You can save 10% off anything else that is not currently on sale. Great deal for you!



Have a wonderful day and get inky!!

 

No comments: