Saturday, February 19, 2022

Happy Birthday!!


This card uses several Technique Junkies stamp sets to create a collage look. I first used several colors of alcohol  inks to create the splotchy look.  Then I used a flower die that I used blending brushes to apply Distress Oxide inks on the various colors.  I spritzed on Dazzle Shimmering Bliss Topper on the flower after assembling together.  The Technique Junkies stamps I used are Inside Out: Young at HeartHere We go Round in CirclesKey Script, Ephemera Collage,  and a small portion of ONLY the script from Butterfly Flourish Collage.  The collage elements were stamped with either white or black pigment inks and then heat embossed with clear embossing powders. 

 And did you know Technique Junkies has a sizable collection of Birthday Stamps?  Use my special code to get 10% of those (unless they are from the February release) -- TJ10Judy.  This is a good month to gain several birthday stamps for your collection! 

And if you have decided you cannot bear without owning them all this month, here is the Gotta Have It All link!! What a tremendous savings.


You can save 10% off anything else that is not currently on sale. Great deal for you!



Have a wonderful day and get inky!!

 
 

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

You know I just love this from my sneak peek. The background is stunning. The flower Blends into your background very nice.