Friday, February 25, 2022

So Much Older


This card's background is completely created with the use of blending brushes and two Colorful Life Designs stencil sets.  One is the Skyline Edger stencil and the Cloud Edger Stencil.   These are the steps I used:1. Create the top set of buildings with a light tan dye based ink, and then a dark brown dye based ink to night the windows.  Then I created the first row of  bushes with light green first, and then with a much darker green just at the edge to define the upper edge of the bushes and trees.  Then I created the next set of buildings just as I did the first set.  Then I repeated the same process several times for the bushes/trees.  This slim line card will fit into a standard business sized envelope.  I used my embossing buddy over the ink so I could heat emboss without having stray embossing powder particles  here and there causing embossed flecked areas.  The verse I used is Older Than We Are.   Don't we all think we look younger than other folks our own age?  

 And did you know Technique Junkies has a sizable collection of Birthday Stamps?  Use my special code to get 10% of those (unless they are from the February release) -- TJ10Judy.  This is a good month to gain several birthday stamps for your collection!


And if you have decided you cannot bear without owning them all this month, here is the Gotta Have It All link!! What a tremendous savings.


You can save 10% off anything else that is not currently on sale. Great deal for you!



Have a wonderful day and get inky!!

 

No comments: