Saturday, April 23, 2022

I Believe in You!


I stamped In the Meadow and sponged a small amount of green ink along the bottom.  Then I cut an oval stencil with an oval thin die.  I used blending brushes to add green and a deep yellow inks through the stencil. I used blending brushes over  the Cloud Edger Stencil from A Colorful Life Designs for the sky inside the oval.  

I stamped I Believe in You in the top left corner and then heat embossed it with detail clear embossing powder.

If after looking at the new April Release stamps,   you decide you just have to get them at such a tremendous savings  -  just click on the "Gotta Have Them All" link and you will get a WOW discount!!




And now if there are stamps and supplies you want of need besides things already on sale -- you can get another 10% of by using the code TJ10Judy.







 

 

 

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This card is awesome. Very beautiful. I particularly like how to inked in an oval shape. Adds a whole new dimension to your card.