Saturday, April 16, 2022

Wandering!


I stamped Blooming Wildflowers in white pigment ink  and heat embossed with detail white embossing powder.  Then I used blending brushes and applied the red and green Distress Oxides over all, then wiped off the ink that had resisted on the white flowers.  Then I spritzed Dazzle Shimmering  Bliss Topper over all.  I used  background paper from my stash on the tag.  The verse and matching inside verse come from the stamp set Inside Out Size Matters.  

If after looking at the new April Release stamps,   you decide you just have to get them at such a tremendous savings  -  just click on the "Gotta Have Them All" link and you will get a WOW discount!!




And now if there are stamps and supplies you want of need besides things already on sale -- you can get another 10% of by using the code TJ10Judy.







 

 

 

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Happy Easter Judy. This is so beautiful.