Friday, April 29, 2022

Squirt Some Lemons


I dry embossed the yellow background panel with a 3D flourish embossing folder.  Then I found this lovely free image of lemons in a blue bowl and printed it on white card stock.  I inked the Lemons verse with Versamark  ink using a stamping platform.  Then I inked it with a deep blue ink and restamped over the Versamark.  I repeated this step until the blue ink had the  depth I wanted.   I cleaned the stamp, and reinked with Versamark and then heat embossed it with  detail clear embossing powder.

If after looking at the new April Release stamps,   you decide you just have to get them at such a tremendous savings  -  just click on the "Gotta Have Them All" link and you will get a WOW discount!!




And now if there are stamps and supplies you want of need besides things already on sale -- you can get another 10% of by using the code TJ10Judy.







 

 

 

No comments: