Monday, April 25, 2022

I'm Here for You!


I cut the verse and the dog apart  from Ruff Life.   That way  I could stamp each part as I might wish to do.  And I did.  I stamped the dog three times and die cut three circles and then three scalloped frames.  I used Copic markers and colored only one dog.  Then the verse was stamped and framed it with black cardstock.  I scored and folded  wood grained card stock in half.   Small flat self sticky brad tops were used as the embellishments.  

If after looking at the new April Release stamps,   you decide you just have to get them at such a tremendous savings  -  just click on the "Gotta Have Them All" link and you will get a WOW discount!!




And now if there are stamps and supplies you want of need besides things already on sale -- you can get another 10% of by using the code TJ10Judy.







 

 
 

No comments: