Monday, April 11, 2022

She Believed She Could!!!


Have you ever been this tired?  I have, and it usually involved something I was required or requested to do by either my family or my boss.  I was a mother of 3 kids, a wife, and an elementary school teacher.  Now I am retired and live in a senior retirement community.  However,  I still get very tired but even now I "keep on keeping on."  I just don't have as many of those moments of being that tired.  

Stamps used for this card are Random ABCs, The Happy Housewife, and She Believed She Could.  I think she suddenly remembered she had to bake cookies for one of her children's classroom party. Its the end of the day, and now she has t bake cookies.  

\What has caused you to be this tired?

If after looking at the new April Release stamps,   you decide you just have to get them at such a tremendous savings  -  just click on the "Gotta Have Them All" link and you will get a WOW discount!!




And now if there are stamps and supplies you want of need besides things already on sale -- you can get another 10% of by using the code TJ10Judy.







 

 

No comments: