Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Dance With the Waves


Mermaids have been fascinating to people for hundreds of years.  Of course, they are not real but we are fascinated none the less.  I used the lovely Mermaid on Rock stamp, and tipped her a little.  She is colored with Copic Markers. The Big Wave stamp goes perfectly with her.  I used dye based inks and blending brushes and finger daubers to color the wave.  I used the Cloud Edger stencil for the sky with blending brushes.  Dance with the Waves is  a perfect verse to go with this scene I created.  

There is a wonderful "Gotta Have It All" price with a great discounted price for every stamp of the TJ June release.

Anything else you buy from TJ (not already on sale) are eligible for a 10% discount by using TJ10Judy.  




Enjoy a marvelous June day, and get inky!!



 

 

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Judy! This is such a nice stamp! Hope you are well, my friend!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Even my granddaughter and I are fascinated by mermaids. This is an awesome card.

Just on my half way point to home. Train is definitely for me.