Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Grief is Like Waves


I used Sea Waves  and blending  brushes to add color to the waves.  I used a dark teal ink to stamp Sea Waves. I stamped Big Wave in a light blue ink and then stamped  Waves of Grief in Versafine black ink and heat embossed detail clear embossing powder.   Repeating the same colors I brushed on for the background area, I added color to this panel.  I spritzed Dazzle Shimmering Bliss Topper over all. 

Both of my parents, a brother, several in-laws, close friends, and my husband have all passed away.  I grieved for all of them.  And I experienced these waves of grief  described above in all family deaths,  but they were more intense for my hubby.  The difficulty was (and is!) I never knew when they were going to occur.  I am still "learning to swim" at times.  But you keep on keeping on, moving forward.  There is no other real choice!


There is a wonderful "Gotta Have It All" price with a great discounted price for every stamp of the TJ June release.

And if having them all doesn't appeal to you, you can still get a 15% discount on any June release stamp through June 8 -- TODAY!!  And anything else you buy from TJ (not already on sale) are eligible for a 10% discount by using TJ10Judy.  


Enjoy a marvelous June day, and get inky!!



 
 

No comments: