Wednesday, June 1, 2022

The Delights of June! Warm Days, New Stamps! And a Sale!!




Those who know me well know I LOVE LOVE LOVE  summer.   I love warm weather and I don't mind some humidity either. And I hate winter!   I love going to the beach and just relaxing and watching the waves. It doesn't happen very often, but I really enjoy it.  I like walking next to the water and having the waves splash over my feet.  I am not a good swimmer so I don't go very far  in the water.    Most of the new release of June stamps  feature summer and beach and a couple of patriotic stamps too!!  

There is also a "Gotta Have It All" grouping and discounted price.  It is a really good deal!!!


My first card to share with you today features the gorgeous new Big Wave stamp!  I inked it up with a soft teal and using finger daubers add other various shades of blue ink to the stamp/  Using a stamping platform really helps inking up this gorgeous stamp.    Then I created a soft sunset using the Cloud Edger stencil from A Colorful Life Designs with blending brushes..  The verse is from Sunset Sentiments.  It was stamped with black Versafine pigment ink, covered with detail clear embossing powder and het set.

My second card features the new release of Deep Sea Collage.  The verse is Ocean Soul.  I colored it with Copic markers, and use some blending brushes.. to add color here and there.  


The Gotta Have It All grouping is available at a great price.  

And if you don't want them all,  you can  save 15% on any you want through June 8! And you can save 10% on anything not already on sale.  



Be sure to  hop through of the blogs for the Technique Junkies June Release Blog Hop!  There are some fabulous pieces of art that will be available for your viewing!  Then there are some on the Design Team  that will have videos on You Tube.  Be sure to watch.  

 Technique Junkies Blog:
Here are the links for the You Tube videos:

Have a wonderful June 1!!   And get inky!!






2 comments:

Pam said...

I love your color choices on both creations. So very pretty!

Patti J said...

Judy, these are beautiful! Great job, my friend! So happy to hear that you are home from the hospital. Take care….