Monday, June 6, 2022

Soothe Your Soul


I have another ocean card for you from the Technique Junkies June stamp release.    I stamped Deep Sea  Collage with white pigment ink on both the card and the bookmark with white pigment ink.  Then I covered it with detail white embossing powder and heat set.    After applying various blue shades of Distress Oxide inks with blending brushes, I stamped Ocean Soul with black Versafine ink.   I then covered the ink with detail clear embossing powder and heat set.  I used various blue ribbons from my stash of ribbons.  Do you have a huge stash of ribbons?  Many of us do.

There is a wonderful "Gotta Have It All" price with a great discounted price for every stamp of the TJ June release.

And if having them all doesn't appeal to you, you can still get a 15% discount on any June release stamp through June 8 -- very soon!!  And anything else you buy from TJ (not already on sale) are eligible for a 10% discount by using TJ10Judy.  


Enjoy a marvelous June day, and get inky!!



 

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Wow! That embossed pigment ink is gorgeous! Another show stopping card, Judy! Great work, as always! Hope you are feeling better, my friend!