Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Sunsets Are Proof


Did you know Technique Junkies has several wave type stamps?  Some stamps are not related to ocean waves.  I used Whitecaps for the bottom 2/3 or so of my card.   I stamped it with a paler blue dye based ink.  Then I used blending brushes to dd more color to the water.  I used a long sticky note to extend the width of the card  front to create the horizon line.   I then flipped the same sticky note and covered the water. I used the Cloud Edger Stencil to create the sunset in the clouds.  I used blending brushes to add the various colors.  I drew a black line with a Sharpie marker on the back so I knew where the horizon line was on the stamp Pier Sunset.  Then I could pretty well match up the horizon lines on the card.    I used a finger dauber to add the color for the sun.  I used Versafine black pigment ink  for both Pier Sunset and the verse from Sunset Sentiments.  They were heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder. 

There is a wonderful "Gotta Have It All" price with a great discounted price for every stamp of the TJ June release.

Anything else you buy from TJ (not already on sale) are eligible for a 10% discount by using TJ10Judy.  




Enjoy a marvelous June day, and get inky!!



 

 

 

No comments: