Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Peace Within


I used the beautiful Pier Sunset as the focal image for this card.  I colored it with Copic markers. Two die cut circles were used to cut  the image and to frame it.   I placed  The words Peace Within  on the white mat.   The words are from a stamp in the Sunset Sentiments collection of 5 stamps.  The words were heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder over  Versafine black pigment ink.  The blue background is dry embossed with a sea shell embossing folder.   I used my blue ink pad  an smooshed around the edges of the white mat. 

There is a wonderful "Gotta Have It All" price with a great discounted price for every stamp of the TJ June release.

Anything else you buy from TJ (not already on sale) are eligible for a 10% discount by using TJ10Judy.  




Enjoy a marvelous June day, and get inky!!



 

 

 

1 comment: