Monday, June 13, 2016

A Smooth Sea

This lovely Fishing Boat stamp is, of course, a new Technique Junkie June release stamps called -- appropriately - Fishing Boat S676 -www.techniquejunkies.com/fishing-boat/.   The saying is always a Technique Junkie stamp from  the set of  6 stamps called By the Sea - SS060 - www.techniquejunkies.com/by-the-sea-set-of-6/.


The fishing boat and background scenery is colored in with Copic markers.  The smooth sea  staying is stamped then punched out and the white card stock in sponged with blue.  I punched  out two green ovals to cut in half and then layer on the back of the verse to create  a frame that goes all around.

I die cut two ferns and over lapped them for visual interest and texture.  I highlighted them with a Wink of Stella pen. Unfortunately, that doesn't show up in the scan. 

So are you a good sailor by this definition?  I know I am not -- so let's get inky!


1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Nice work. I like the ferns. I misplaced my leaf dies from Spellbinders and I need them to finish up a card. Grr.