Monday, June 20, 2016

Pebble Beach

I tried a different approach with this card using Technique Junkie Pebble Beach S699www.techniquejunkies.com/pebble-beach/.
The verse is Beach Day SDX071 - www.techniquejunkies.com/beach-day/.  

I stamped the image with Memento Flannel Gray ink on a light tan card stock. I colored the starfish and the shells with Copic markers.  I used a gold Wink of Stella pen to further highlight the Starfish and parts of the two larger shells. I layered it on gold metallic Star Dream text weight paper, and then on dark brown card stock. 

I stamped the verse with white pigment ink and heat embossed with white pigment embossing powder. The verse is stamped on the dark brown card stock and layered on gold Star D\ream tex weight paper and popped up with dimensionals.  Three areas of tiny shells are attached for texture and visual interest. 

You can look for a star fish at the beach -- and get inky when you come inside.  



1 comment:

C. M. Taylor said...

Just wishing every day could be a beach day! Your art is so refreshing. TFS