Friday, June 10, 2016

Pebble Beach

The new Technique Junkie Stamp called Pebble Beachwww.techniquejunkies.com/pebble-beach/ -  has an unusual visual texture to the starfish in the center of the stamp.  And it stamps very beautifully!

I wanted to create a panel instead of a full card with the stamp. I thought that would create the effect I was going for. I stamped the image with Memento Espresso Truffle.  I colored inthe images with my Copic markers.  For the starfish, i used a pale pink or coral color and i used a light gray on the edges to create dimension. 


I used a embossing folder that looks like shells to me with dark brown card stock. I placed the embossed piece on a pinky-coral card stock.   I tied a ribbon around the panel and added a few pearls with some silver cording.

Have you ever stamped with panels such as this before?

Have a great day and get inky!


1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very pretty, Judy. Love the embossed paper and the layout. Pretty colouring.