Wednesday, March 30, 2022

An Adventure


For most of my life, when I went on an adventure I went with my family.  So using Slimline Elephant Family with the verse from Road Trip was just a natural pairing.  I used direct to paper to create the ground with brown and green inks.   I used blending brushes to apply ink using the Cloud Edger Stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  

And if after you have see the great stamps for March you want  ALL of the March stamps -- we have a deal for you!    The "Gotta Have It All" bundle is a wonderful great price!  

 Anything else you buy (not on sale) can be another 10% off!  What deals for you!!




Have a wonderful March 1!  I hope it is Spring for you soon.  I sure hope it is for me!  And get inky sometime today!




 


 

 

 

 

 

No comments: