Saturday, March 12, 2022

Japanese Crane


The background is an embossing folder.  I used a very stiff sponge and ink to apply color to the embossed edges.  The stamp is Japanese Cranes which I colored with Copic Markers.   I used direct to rubber with a dye based markers to apply ink to the grass and bamboo plants. The cranes were inked with Memento black ink.  


And if after you have see the great stamps for March you want  ALL of the March stamps -- we have a deal for you!    The "Gotta Have It All" bundle is a wonderful great price!  

 Anything else you buy (not on sale) can be another 10% off!  What deals for you!!




Have a wonderful March 1!  I hope it is Spring for you soon.  I sure hope it is for me!  And get inky sometime today!




 


 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your card is so so beautiful. You make this stamp sing.