Thursday, March 3, 2022

With Sympathy


I stamped Those We Love twice - first with black Memento ink.  Then I stamped it verse in Versafine black ink, and heat embossed it with detail clear embossing powder.  Then I colored the image with  Copic markers.  

I used the Arrowhead Chevron stencil from a Colorful Life Designs Stencils for the background behind the focal image and on the pale olive card stock behind the focal image.    I used blending brushes to apply the ink.  
  

And if after you have see the great stamps for March you want  ALL of the March stamps -- we have a deal for you!    The "Gotta Have It All" bundle is a wonderful great price!  

Please remember all of the individual stamps are 15% off without a coupon through March 8.  Anything else you buy (not on sale) can be another 10% off!  What deals for you!!


Have a wonderful March 1!  I hope it is Spring for you soon.  I sure hope it is for me!  And get inky sometime today!




 


 

 

No comments: