Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Family is Everything



I don't know about your family, but my family is full of loved ones who look very different from each other. Curly hair, straight hair, blue eyes, brown eyes, various shades of skin tones and brown, red,  blonde haired folks.  I love them all.  To symbolize  the different looks that "family" can have I used Faces of Diversity for the background, and Family is Everything for the greeting.

I didn't color all of the faces but those that are colored are colored with Copic markers.  I sponged colors here and there.  The greeting is heat embossed on vellum.  

And if after you have see the great stamps for March you want  ALL of the March stamps -- we have a deal for you!    The "Gotta Have It All" bundle is a wonderful great price!  

 Anything else you buy (not on sale) can be another 10% off!  What deals for you!!




Have a wonderful March 1!  I hope it is Spring for you soon.  I sure hope it is for me!  And get inky sometime today!




 


 

 

 

 


 

No comments: