Monday, March 7, 2022

Easter Blessings!


The background is a lovely piece of background paper.  Then I colored the Praying Hands  with Copic markers. Then I fussy cut them out and raised them with foam dimensionals.   The greeting was computer generated and printed on vellum.  


And if after you have see the great stamps for March you want  ALL of the March stamps -- we have a deal for you!    The "Gotta Have It All" bundle is a wonderful great price!  

Please remember all of the individual stamps are 15% off without a coupon through March 8. That's TOMORROW!  Anything else you buy (not on sale) can be another 10% off!  What deals for you!!


Have a wonderful March 1!  I hope it is Spring for you soon.  I sure hope it is for me!  And get inky sometime today!




 


 

 

 
 

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Judy! You showcased that stamp so nicely! Love how you accented your designer paper, too!