Friday, March 25, 2022

Layers and Layers


I stamped Japanese Cranes  on watercolor paper with black Versafine ink.    I added color with dye based markers and then added several layers (at least 5!) of clear embossing powder.  Then I bent it several times to create a "cracked glass" appearance.  I spread red ink over all and then wiped it off after it had sunk into the cracks a bit.  I used various pieces of fun papers for the background building it up in layers.  

And if after you have see the great stamps for March you want  ALL of the March stamps -- we have a deal for you!    The "Gotta Have It All" bundle is a wonderful great price!  

 Anything else you buy (not on sale) can be another 10% off!  What deals for you!!




Have a wonderful March 1!  I hope it is Spring for you soon.  I sure hope it is for me!  And get inky sometime today!