Thursday, March 17, 2022

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

I created four different St. Patrick's Day cards this year.   The first set of three are really the same except for where I place the initial greeting. I saw this die on Simon Says Stamps and ordered it.  I had already made a bunch of cards for this occasion but I just HAD to make a few more!!  I had in mind to make shaker cards with this die!  And I did!   Three of my 8 grandies will love these! The first card uses a stencil from Simon Says Stamp plus some stamps.

I will just say now I have no idea who made these St. Patrick's Day stamps.   I have had these for years, and years.  When I unmounted these stamps from wood to EZ Mount years ago -- blogs were almost new and few people had them unless they were big time demos for stamp demos like Tim Holtz!  I am certainly  not in his league!  And I never thought to have a need to know who made what stamp!  






I have had the die or dies  for this set of cards for a long time as well.  The piercing cover plate is new but I don't remember where I got it.



The four-leaf clover is part of a Tim Holtz Impresslit called Lucky Love.  Lots of vendors sell it.  The background paper is from Stampin' Up.  

No Technique Junkies cards today!  There will be on Saturday!


I hope your day is great and you have Corned Beef and Cabbage if you like that.  But get inky!!!




 

No comments: