Saturday, April 11, 2020

Fragrant Flowers


The word "fragrant" comes from the set Sentimental Sayings.  I used Milk Bottle Bouquet for the focal image.  The background was created with both a stamp and a stencil.  The stamp is Particle Flow.  I inked it up with black Versafine ink and then sprinkled 3 different colors of embossing powder.  I sprinkled one a time and carefully dumped it off  so that the rest of the stamp didn't have that color all over the stamp.  Then I heat embossed it,  Then I used the Lace Doily stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I put embossing paste through the stencil and then repeated using the same three colors of embossing powder on top of the wet paste.   I cleaned the stencil right away!!  I used the same stencil to add color through the stencil behind the bouquet.  I used the ink blending brushes to do this. 

Save 10% off of your total order using TJ10Judy when you check out.
I hope you are well and healthy and have a chance to get inky.


2 comments:

Patti J said...

Judy, well done! This is beautiful! The background is amazing - love that you used more than one stamp for it. Nice post too! Thanks for the Fragrant lesson! Hugs...and Happy Easter!

Patti J said...

Judy, lol, my last comment came from the wrong side of my brain, I think! It didn't make much sense. But I did love your card!