Sunday, April 26, 2020

WWDB Challenge Card #3 - Dragonflies and Butterflies


For this card I used Dragonfly Collage,  and the inside greeting is from Floral Framed Sentiments

I stamped the large stamp with black pigment ink and clear heat embossed.   Then I used several colors  of Shimmering Bliss to paint the different sections of the stamped image. I sprayed Dazzle Shimmering Bliss Topper over all!  I die cut the "hello" from white glitter paper. I die cut the frame and background in the deep raspberry card stock out of the middle of the piece I used to layer.  Then I used the Nuvo Glitter Gloss Aqua pen  to put a lovely shimmer on the dark raspberry areas of the diecut background.

For the envelope  I carefully stamped only a section of the stamp on the front and on the flap on the back.  Then I used the smallest brush in the Ink Blending Brushes  to add a hint of color  to the stamped areas.  

The greeting on the inside was too long when left in a strip with this orientation.  So I cut off the "Get" from the stamp and used my MISTI to be sure the two stamp sections were straight.  


Save some money and use the  the discount code TJ10Judy and save yourself 10% off of your total order before taxes  and shipping.  I hope your day is just wonderful and you have time to get inky!!


No comments: