Wednesday, April 22, 2020

WWDB Challenge --Thank YOU!

This card is for the WWDB Challenge - thank you!  You can check out the requirements on the Technique Junkies Facebook group.  If  you're not a member and you are a stamper -- why not?

I used Something Will Grow for the card, and Daisy Garden for the envelope.  I used a diecut for the word Thanks.  I used the direct to rubber technique  to ink the stamp.  I used a stamp platform to stamp this card.   Then when the color was on the card stock I reinked the image with Versamark and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I spritzed  Ocean Depth Shimmering Bliss to color the background.  since the image was clear embossed i was able to wipe the spray right off the embossed image.


Save 10% off your order with TJ10Judy when you get out. 
I hope your day is just marvelous with some "get inky time" as part of your day.




No comments: