Saturday, April 25, 2020

WWDB Challenge - Forever Friends



Poppies and Roses is such a lovely stamp!  I colored it with Twinkling H2Os.   The I used  the Lace Doily stencil from A Colorful Life Designs to add some interest to the base card  before I attached the layered focal image to the front. I used the Ink Blending Brushes to apply the ink.  Then I used  a stamp from Sentimental Sayings  for the outside of the card.  For the  inside of the card I used a verse from Floral Framed Sentiments.   I used just a few inches of Poppies and Roses for the envelope.  I used finger daubers and dye based ink pads to add color to the envelope.

Save some money and use TJ10Judy to get 10% off your entire Technique Junkies  order.

Spring is marvelous and I hope your spring day is a healthy one!  Get inky.

No comments: