Friday, April 17, 2020

WWDB -Thank You Card


I used Stand Tall giraffes and created a multi color "ink pad" with a baby wipe. I folded it in quarters, and dropped a few colors of reinkers on the baby wipe.  I stamped my giraffe image on white card stock.  I ten stamped the ATC Vintage Picture Frame on clear vellum.  I heat embossed it and then cut it close to the borders.  I ran it through a Xyron machine to put adhesive on the back  and carefully positioned it over the giraffes.  You can see the colors through the vellum. 

The background Paint Rings   was stamped in the blue, and then turned and stamped the purplish color.  I sponged the purplish color around the edge.

I used a "thanks" die to cut out the word.  I am in Florida with only some of my Technique Junkies stamps.   Most are at home in Pennsylvania. 

Here is a second view.    I also used a NUVO Glitter Gloss Pen to highlight the word Thanks, and the corugated blue paper layer.


I hope you participate in this WWDB Challenge Theme!  And if you need to place an order, please remember you can save 10% on your order if your use TJ10Judy when you check out.

Have a great day and I hope you have some time to get inky!!



No comments: