Thursday, April 23, 2020

WWDB Challenge Thanks - You are Amazing!

This card is for the WWDB Challenge -- What W e Do Best.    I used Cottage Rose to make the card and painted it with Twinkling H2Os.  I added a few sequins as embellishments.  The verse  is the stamp Simply Amazing.  I think nurses are definitely that!!  I have been in the hospital enough to know  that while doctors  prescribe the medicines, it is truly the nurses that are the heroes.  They are the medical personnel who are the miracle workers!  I am grateful every time I am in the hospital for the nurses and their caring for their patients. They are amazing!

 The envelope is stamped with the Rose stamp.

Save 10% by using TJ10Judy when you check out -- out it is the coupon box.  It is on your entire order! 

 I am certainly looking forward to pretty flowers and consistently warm weather.  I hope you can get inky!

No comments: