Friday, April 24, 2020

WWDB Challenge - Week Two - Wishing You Well


I used Mill Stream for my card and the verse is from Sentimental Sayings -- a wonderful set of verses!  For the envelope I used Seagrass Mat stamped over and over at different angles all over the envelope. Then I stamped A Good Friend in the corner.  A final spritz of Shimmering Bliss Ocean Depth  finishes the envelope. 

 I water colored the scene and spritzed it all with Dazzle Shimmering Bliss Topper.  It really makes the scene pop!


If you need stamps (which I do not understand 😍 why stamp stores and craft stores are not viewed as essential businesses!😂) you can order online -- and using TJ10Judy will get you a 10% discount on your entire order from Technique Junkies Stamps.  

I hope you are finding times to get creative and to get inky!!


No comments: