Saturday, April 18, 2020

Thinking of You

I used Poppies and Roses for the background.  I spritzed the background with 2 shades  Shimmering Bliss sprays.   Then I stamped Wreath Wishes on plain white card stock. I colored the foliage with Copic markers.  I used a double stitch die and cut out the center square. Then I trimmed the center square just a teeny bit so I could layer a green square behind it and still fit inside the die cut hole in the middle.   I used one of the Ink Blending Brushes to add ink to the outside square with the Circle Mosaic stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.   I layered it all on the background and added a bow.

Save 10% when you check out by using TJ10Judy  when you checkout. It will apply to your whole order.

 I hope your day is healthy and that you can get inky?

No comments: