Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Life Is Short





I used Stand Tall without the verse.  I added  some reinkers to a baby wipe and created my own mixture of colors on the wipe.  I had inked up the giraffes with Versamark first so when I inked up the colors, I could heat emboss with clear powder.    I then stamped the ATC Vintage Picture Frame with Versfine black ink and stamped it on thin,  text weight vellum.  After heat embossing it with detail black embossing powder, I trimmed it and ran it through a Xyron machine.  I adhered it to the giraffes and then trimmed off the excess.    Just below the mounted giraffes I stamped  the funny saying Life is Short and heat embossed it.

I used the same giraffes on the envelope. I used markers to color the giraffes and then light spritzed the stamp with a misat of water.


Please remember that you can use  TJ10Judy to gain a 10% discount on everything you order from the Technique Junkies webstore.  Saving money  is good.

  Have wonderful day with lots of warm sunshine!  Take some time to get inky.

No comments: