Wednesday, May 6, 2020

WWDB Chalenge Week 3 - Card #5



I used a combined die and embossing folder.  The embossing folder part embossed stars. The die part cut out stars.  I layered it on silver glitter paper.  I used Shoot for the Moon for the main image.   I embossed it with silver embossing powder and painted it with Twinkling H2Os.   I layered the focal image with silver glitter paper.  It is really striking in person!

I used To the Moon on the inside.    I used only the moon and stars portion of the Shoot for the Moon on the envelope.


So sparkly and pretty!  You have until May 8 to purchase the May release stamps and automatically get 15%  off.  Then you can stack the savings with my coupon TJ10Judy and get 10% off everything in your cart -- including the May Release stamps. 
Have a wonderful Spring day, and take time to get inky.



No comments: