Sunday, May 10, 2020

WWDB Challenge Week 4 - Card #3 - Making Wishes

I used three stamps to create this wishing card: Never Stop Making WishesLinen Dots, and  a verse from Mae West Sentiments

It is a mono-chromatic card so all of the stamping was done in the same olive green.  However, I wanted the vocal image to be heat embossed.  I don't know if you know this trick - ink your stamp first with Versamark.  Then ink it in the dye-based color of your choice. It is now the same as a pigment ink.   Put clear embossing powder over all and heat emboss!  

I used the weeds portion of the stamps for the envelope.


While this card does not use any May Release stamps you can still order them .  You can use the code TJ10Judy and get 10% off of your entire order -- including the May Release Stamps.  

 I hope you have a terrific day, and are able to get inky.

No comments: