Saturday, May 2, 2020

WWDB Week 3 - Card 1



This week's WWDB Challenge is for "Thinking of You" cards.   I have a friend who is quite ill and I want her to know I am thinking of her and praying for her -- so life really is better with friends! For both card and the envelope I used  Better With Friends,  and  Tree Rings. 

I stamped the  Tree Rings stamp on vanilla card stock and heat embossed it with detail black embossing powder.  Then I sprayed Harvest Sunset Shimmering Bliss  over all of the card stock.   I stamped Better With Friends with Versamark ink and used a  bronze embossing powder.  I followed that with  more Harvest Sunset Shimmering Bliss.  I didn't spray it as heavily as the background piece.  

This card doesn't use the Technique Junkies May Release Stamps but you find them all here.  They are 15% percent automatically through May 8.   But you can stack my personal code TJ10Judy and get another 10 % your entire order including  the May release stamps!  What a deal!


 Have a wonderful Saturday and I hope you are able to get inky.


No comments: