Monday, May 18, 2020

Smile!!



The focal image (and the greeting) come from the set Five Fab Phrases.   Precise Posy  is the background.   I stamped both with white pigment ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  To color the background  I used Lapis Lazuli Shimmering Bliss and  Just Squeezed Shimmering Bliss.   I wiped off any residual droplets from the embossed areas before I heat set the card stock to dry.  

Please use the code TJ10Judy to save 10% off of your entire order.  A good way to save some money~


I am still stuck in sunny Florida because of Covid19.   I hope it is sunny where you are, and  that you have a chance to get inky!!





1 comment:

Patti J said...

Judy, you rocked it with this card! I love the way you created the background! Beautifully done! Just think, in a month, you should be home! Will you drive, or fly? Bet you’re already packing things up! Thanks for sharing...